Early Registration Fees:
Early Registration Deadline Monday, June 10
- Elementary Students: $80 per student $25 Savings
- Jr./Sr. High Students: $110 per student $25 Savings
- Maximum Per Family: $250 per family $50 Savings
- Reminder: The registration fee is the only money due at registration. However, in order to register, the prior school year’s bill must be paid in full. Any student registering after Monday, June 10 will be charged full price.
- Elementary Students: $105 per student
- Jr./ Sr. High Students: $135 per student
- Maximum Fee: $300 per family
- Reminder: The registration fee is the only money due at registration. However, in order to register, the prior school year’s bill must be paid in full. Any student registering after Thursday, August 1 will be charged a $25 late fee.
- Student Fees and Discounts:
| ||Church Member: ||Non-Member: |
|4 or more||$5,445||$5,850|
Plan A: Tuition paid in full by September 1 will receive a 5% discount.
Plan B: Tuition paid in ten equal payments due on the first of each month (September 1 – June 1). Payments received after the fifth of each month will be considered late and will be charged a $25 late fee.
Tuition Information for K3 & K4:
(over 10 months)
Kindergarten 3 $1,250
Kindergarten 4 $1,500
Personal and medical forms and information must be completed or updated at registration. The following is a list of forms and information that must be kept on file in the school office:
- Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number (on Registration Form)
- Insurance Information (on Registration Form)
- Immunization Records (If you choose not to immunize your child, you must contact the local Health Department to schedule an appointment. Immunization Waiver Forms are no longer valid.)
- Work Permits (If your child has a job during the school year, they must have a work permit filled out. This form can be picked up at the school office.)
- Student Driver Permission Form (If your child will be driving on school property, this form must be completed. It must also include any student that your child has permission to transport. This form can be picked up at the school office.)
- Yearly Permission Slip
- Release of Records (New Students Only)
- Textbook fees are as follows:
K3 $ 36.85 1st $279.95 4th $275.15
K4 $ 88.15 2nd $268.10 5th $243.70
K5 $134.00 3rd $253.10 6th $248.45
- 7th-12th grade textbook fees are determined upon selection of grade specific courses and electives.
- Discounted rate: Receive 10% off textbook fee if paid in full Monday, June 10.
- Regular rate: Available from June 11 – August 1.
- A late fee of $50 per student will be applied after August 1.
- Elementary Girls: Khaki or navy blue skirt (must come below the knee), navy or white polo (school logo not required – shirts must be solid with no patterns or prints), and brown, black, or blue casual or dress shoes.
- Elementary Boys: Khaki or navy blue pants, navy or white polo (school logo not required – shirts must be solid with no patterns or prints) , and brown, black, or blue casual or dress shoes.
- Junior and Senior High Ladies: Khaki skirt (must come below the knee), navy school-issued polo with logo, and brown, black, blue, or gray casual or dress shoes.
- Junior and Senior High Men: Khaki pants, navy school-issued polo with logo, and brown, black, blue, or gray casual or dress shoes.
- Note: Khaki pants for boys and men should be Dockers-style. Cargo pants or jeans will not be acceptable. Gym shoes are not to be worn to classes. A solid navy sweater or a solid navy zip-up sweatshirt are the only acceptable outerwear for classes; no jackets are to be worn to classes. For gym class, ladies should wear school approved culottes and an appropriate t-shirt or hoodie; boys should wear track pants/shorts and an appropriate t-shirt or hoodie. Sleeveless or cut-off shirts will not be permitted.
- Uniform polo orders need to be placed by August 1.
- To be held at the school on Thursday, August 29. We will be going over important information pertaining to the new school year, and answering any questions you may have.