Early Registration Fees:
Paid Between March 27th thru April 24th:
- Elementary Students: $80 per student - Save $25
- Jr./ Sr. High Students: $110 per student - Save $25
- Maximum Fee Per Family: $250 - Save $50
- Elementary Students: $105 per student
- Jr./ Sr. High Students: $135 per student
- Maximum Fee Per Family: $300
- Reminder: The registration fee is the only money due at registration. However, in order to register, the prior school year’s bill must be paid in full. Any student registering after July 21st will be charged a $10 late fee.
- Student Fees and Discounts:
| ||Church Member: ||Non-Member: |
|4 or more||$5,445||$5,850|
Plan A: Tuition paid in full by September 1 will receive a 5% discount.
Plan B: Tuition paid in ten equal payments due on the first of each month (September 1 – June 1). Payments received after the fifth of each month will be considered late and will be charged a $25 late fee.
- Personal and Medical Forms and Information must be completed/updated at registration. The following is a list of forms and information that must be kept on file in the school office:
- Registration Form
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Number (On Registration Form)
- Insurance Information (On Registration Form)
- Immunization Records (If you choose not to immunize your child, you must fill out a waiver at registration.)
- Work Permits (If your child has a job during the school year, they must have a work permit filled out. This form can be picked up at the school office.)
- Student Driver Permission Form (If your child will be driving on school property this form must be completed, also indicating who your child has permission to transport.)
- Medication Permission / Activity Permission / Confidentiality Form
- Release of Records (New Students Only)
- Textbooks will need to be purchased on an individual basis. They will need to match the current edition used by the school. If difficulty arises finding a particular book, parents can order from Abeka through the school.
- Soccer: To be determined
- Volleyball: To be determined
- Basketball: To be determined
- Cheerleading: To be determined
- Athletes will not be permitted to practice or compete in any athletic events unless their sports fees are current.